Board index Security Anti-virus and Anti-malware Software Random ads and music playing on my computer, how do I fix it?

Random ads and music playing on my computer, how do I fix it?

This forum is to discuss and give you review and support of various Anti-virus, Anti-Malware, and other associated applications.

Topic Starter

faithe

Hi,

I get random ad sounds and music that play on my computer without any programs running. I have run a full system scan of Norton antivirus, I have tried Kaspersky TDSSKILLER. But it still makes those annoying ads. Any clue? I deleted a suspicious program called, TornTv V10, but I'm still getting the ads and music.

Thanks for your help and time!

You're right! TornTv V10 is reported as an adware program that can create random ads once it's installed in the computer. To completely fix your problem, you not only need to uninstall TornTv V10 but also other adware programs. After that, you need to remove all "suspicious" add-ons from your browsers.

If you can't uninstall some program, you can try uninstalling it in safe mode.

Topic Starter

faithe

Thanks for your suggestion! I really found and uninstalled many programs that I can't remember when I installed. I also removed all extensions from my browsers. Now there is no such ad now. Cheers! :D

Return to Anti-virus and Anti-malware Software