Board index Free online technical support application area Free online technical support application area Please help me remove snap.do from my computer

Please help me remove snap.do from my computer

Free online technical support application area

Topic Starter

valeriate

Hi,

Problem description(*Required):

I cannot uninstall snap.do from control panel and browsers. I've started a thread http://forums.fixtips.org/help-i-can-t-remove-snap-do-add-ons-from-ie11-t62.html and Jack told me to uninstall snap.do from my machine but I cannot uninstall it. Can you please help me get rid of it?

When did it happen(*Required)?

It happened about two days ago.

What did you try to fix it(*Required)?

I use AVG antivirus, Revo Uninstaller Pro and malwarebytes. It still comes up with snapdo.com when my Internet Explorer and Firefox opens.

Computer configuration (Right click My Computer on the desktop and find your computer configuration. )

Processor & Memory:8G
Processor: AMD FX-Series Eight-Core FX-8350
Physical memory: 8 GB

Operating system(*Required):
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

Devices:

C: 200 GB NTFS - 48.5 GB free

I've read http://forums.fixtips.org/read-this-before-applying-for-online-tech-support-t5.html before this application. Please help me!

admin Site Admin

Hi,

Glad that you let us help you fix your PC problem! I will send you a PM, please check it.
My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click : Image

Topic Starter

valeriate

Thank you so much for your help! The remote support was so impressive and effective! Now snap.do and smartbar are all gone. The Admin also helped me fix those annoying pop-ups. Thanks!

admin Site Admin

valeriate wrote:
Thank you so much for your help! The remote support was so impressive and effective! Now snap.do and smartbar are all gone. The Admin also helped me fix those annoying pop-ups. Thanks!

My pleasure to help you out :D
My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click : Image

Return to Free online technical support application area