Board index Security Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal How to remove “Update Windows 8 Drivers” pop-up?

How to remove “Update Windows 8 Drivers” pop-up?

This forum is to discuss and help you remove Adware, Trojan, Spyware, Worms and other types of malware.

Topic Starter

no avatar
Tom

“Update Windows 8 Drivers” pop-up shows up on my browser all the time but I have no ideas to remove this pop-up. I have tried to reinstall my browser, but it didn't work!! What am I supposed to do?

Well, “Update Windows 8 Drivers” is used by cyber criminals to distribute malicious adware and browser hijackers, So, you should not click on it at any cases. Here's a way to remove it: Go to browser extensions and add-ons to remove various unknown programs. Then, show hidden files>search for “Update Windows 8 Drivers” malicious files and delete them. Now, this should be removed from your browser.

Topic Starter

no avatar
Tom

Maggie wrote:
Well, “Update Windows 8 Drivers” is used by cyber criminals to distribute malicious adware and browser hijackers, So, you should not click on it at any cases. Here's a way to remove it: Go to browser extensions and add-ons to remove various unknown programs. Then, show hidden files>search for “Update Windows 8 Drivers” malicious files and delete them. Now, this should be removed from your browser.

How can I show all Hidden files?

Topic Starter

no avatar
Tom

You can see here to show all hidden files: http://guides.fixtips.org/how-to-showvi ... ows-8.html

Return to Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal