Board index Security Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal Need help to get rid of lasaoren.com

Need help to get rid of lasaoren.com

This forum is to discuss and help you remove Adware, Trojan, Spyware, Worms and other types of malware.

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:43 am#1
Topic Starter

no avatar
Tom

I recently always get redirected to lasaoren.com. And my homepage is replaced by this page without permission!!!This makes me really annoyed. How can I remove lasaoren.com from browser forever???

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:44 am#2

Hello, can you tell which browser is infected by lasaoren.com?

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:47 am#3
Topic Starter

no avatar
Tom

Maggie wrote:

At first, it is the Chrome gets redirected to www.lasaoren.com. I ignore it and try to use another browser IE, it is also redirected to this page automatically!! So both Chrome and IE are infected.

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:50 am#4

Tom wrote:
Maggie wrote:

At first, it is the Chrome gets redirected to www.lasaoren.com. I ignore it and try to use another browser IE, it is also redirected to this page automatically!! So both Chrome and IE are infected.

OK, Tom, I know your issue well. lasaoren.com is one of those fake search engines that hijack browser by inserting plug-in or add-on to your browser. You'd better check what add-on was installed to your browser and uninstall it. Do not forget to wipe off related registry entries. If you have an antivirus program, you should delete all internet temp files and scan the system in safe mode with networking.

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:52 am#5
Topic Starter

no avatar
Tom

Maggie wrote:
Tom wrote:
Maggie wrote:

OK, Tom, I know your issue well. lasaoren.com is one of those fake search engines that hijack browser by inserting plug-in or add-on to your browser. You'd better check what add-on was installed to your browser and uninstall it. Do not forget to wipe off related registry entries. If you have an antivirus program, you should delete all internet temp files and scan the system in safe mode with networking.

Thanks for your help! But, is there a more detailed manual removal guide? Cauz, I don't know much about computer.

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:54 am#6

Try this guide: http://www.pccaretips.com/blog/get-rid- ... wsers.html

And good luck!

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:55 am#7
Topic Starter

no avatar
Tom

Maggie wrote:
Try this guide: http://www.pccaretips.com/blog/get-rid- ... wsers.html

And good luck!

Thank you so much Maggie!!! It works!!The lasaoren.com has been removed completely from my homepage!!

Return to Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal