Board index Security Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal Need help to get rid of suprasaving

Need help to get rid of suprasaving

This forum is to discuss and help you remove Adware, Trojan, Spyware, Worms and other types of malware.

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:51 am#1
Topic Starter

no avatar
Tom

It is a very annoying thing to get suprasaving ads on the screen when surfing the Internet. Can you guys help me get rid of suprasaving?

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:53 am#2

If you use Chrome browser, open google chrome - Click on your chrome menu - Go to "tools" then go to "extensions" - In the extensions tab remove, search for suprasaving or other malicious extensions and remove all of them.

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:55 am#3
Topic Starter

no avatar
Tom

Christina wrote:
If you use Chrome browser, open google chrome - Click on your chrome menu - Go to "tools" then go to "extensions" - In the extensions tab remove, search for suprasaving or other malicious extensions and remove all of them.

Hi, thanks of your opinions but when I do as what you show me, I cannot find suprasaving or suspicious items. What's the problem?

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:57 am#4

Tom wrote:
Christina wrote:

Hi, thanks of your opinions but when I do as what you show me, I cannot find suprasaving or suspicious items. What's the problem?

Well, suprasaving is a very tricky adware, so it may hide deep inside your system. If so, you should go to the registry to remove its malicious keys. Here's a guide to help you kill suprasaving's malicious keys from your computer completely: http://www.pccaretips.com/blog/tips-to- ... om-pc.html

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:59 am#5
Topic Starter

no avatar
Tom

Christina wrote:
Tom wrote:
Christina wrote:

Well, suprasaving is a very tricky adware, so it may hide deep inside your system. If so, you should go to the registry to remove its malicious keys. Here's a guide to help you kill suprasaving's malicious keys from your computer completely: http://www.pccaretips.com/blog/tips-to- ... om-pc.html

Thank you for your help!!!This really works!!!!!!!!Now all suprasaving ads are cleaned out of my screen. Many thanks Christina.

Return to Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal