Board index Security Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal How to Get Rid of sweetpages.com???

How to Get Rid of sweetpages.com???

This forum is to discuss and help you remove Adware, Trojan, Spyware, Worms and other types of malware.

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:40 am#1
Topic Starter

no avatar
Christina

My browser is changed to sweetpages.com automatically. I tried to reinstalled the browser but it is till on my homepage. What should i do?

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:42 am#2
no avatar
Tom

Sorry to hear that. To help you efficiently, can you tell which web browser is infected?

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:43 am#3
Topic Starter

no avatar
Christina

Tom wrote:
Sorry to hear that. To help you efficiently, can you tell which web browser is infected?

Google Chrome

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:46 am#4
no avatar
Tom

Christina wrote:
Tom wrote:

Google Chrome

Then, follow these: 1.Open up your Google Chrome.
2. Click on the menu button in the top-right of the screen (it's right next to the star-shaped bookmark button)
3. Click on Tools > Extensions
4. A screen will pop up showing all your installed internet extensions. Remove all suspicious items

If this guide does not work, sweetpages.com should infect your registry, you can visit this page: http://www.pccaretips.com/blog/how-to-g ... rever.html to get a detailed guide to get rid of sweetpages.com from your registry.

Return to Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal