Board index Security Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal How can I remove Astromenda.com completely?

How can I remove Astromenda.com completely?

This forum is to discuss and help you remove Adware, Trojan, Spyware, Worms and other types of malware.

Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:17 am#1
Topic Starter

redpot

Hi there,

I don't know what's wrong with my computer. I don't know why my start page turns into Astromenda.com every time I open Google Chrome. I set it google but it changes to Astromenda.com again. My antivirus is Norton and it does not detect anything suspicious on my laptop. Is my laptop infected with virus? How can I get rid of Astromenda.com completely? It really drives me nuts!!!! Please help!!!! Thanks!

Sounds very weird! Have you tried changing your start page at Settings--->On start---->Set pages? You can change your start page there. :)

Topic Starter

redpot

henson wrote:
Sounds very weird! Have you tried changing your start page at Settings--->On start---->Set pages? You can change your start page there. :)

Hi, thanks for your reply! I followed your suggestion and tried it many times, after I open Chrome again, this bastard comes back! :(

I think you can uninstall your Chrome and then reinstall it to see if it can get rid of it. :D

Topic Starter

redpot

maddox wrote:
I think you can uninstall your Chrome and then reinstall it to see if it can get rid of it. :D

Hi, I uninstalled and then re-installed Chrome many times, but my start page is still Astromenda!! What can I do?

My firefox and Internet Explorer were hijacked by this Astromenda before. You can try this removal guide, it helped me fix the problem. Astromenda never comes back now :D

Topic Starter

redpot

Wythe wrote:
My firefox and Internet Explorer were hijacked by this Astromenda before. You can try this removal guide, it helped me fix the problem. Astromenda never comes back now :D

Thank you for your sharing! It also worked great on my laptop! Thank you so much! :D

Return to Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal