Board index Security Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal My homepage is replaced by Bitable.com, help me remove it!!

My homepage is replaced by Bitable.com, help me remove it!!

This forum is to discuss and help you remove Adware, Trojan, Spyware, Worms and other types of malware.

Topic Starter

no avatar
Christina

I hate Bitable.com page so much because it often appears on my browser without permission. When I open a new tab, it pops up automatically. Can you help me get rid of Bitable.com page from my browser? I use Google Chrome. Thanks!

no avatar
Tom

1. Click on the menu button in the top-right of the screen (it's right next to the star-shaped bookmark button)
2. Click on Tools > Extensions
3. A screen will pop up showing all your installed internet extensions. Usually it's one of these extensions that's causing the redirect. Then disable it and change your homepage to google.com and Bitable.com will be removed.

Topic Starter

no avatar
Christina

Tom wrote:
1. Click on the menu button in the top-right of the screen (it's right next to the star-shaped bookmark button)
2. Click on Tools > Extensions
3. A screen will pop up showing all your installed internet extensions. Usually it's one of these extensions that's causing the redirect. Then disable it and change your homepage to google.com and Bitable.com will be removed.

Tom, thanks for your guide!! It help me remove Bitable.com from my browser completely!!!!

Return to Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal