Board index Security Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal How to remove Gameharbor.org popups????

How to remove Gameharbor.org popups????

This forum is to discuss and help you remove Adware, Trojan, Spyware, Worms and other types of malware.

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 am#1
Topic Starter

no avatar
Christina

Hello everyone, whenever i open my computer gameharbor.org site keeps popping up, is it some kind of malware or something and how do i get rid of it?

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:49 am#2
no avatar
Tom

its simple spyware. Just need to stop that starting up program, search for it in your control panel where you uninstall programs and uninstall it.

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:51 am#3
Topic Starter

no avatar
Christina

Tom wrote:
its simple spyware. Just need to stop that starting up program, search for it in your control panel where you uninstall programs and uninstall it.

I have checked the startup, and remove it. But it still pops up on my Chrome.

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:54 am#4
no avatar
Tom

Christina wrote:
Tom wrote:

I have checked the startup, and remove it. But it still pops up on my Chrome.

Well, then you can boot your computer into safe mode with networking and run a famous antivirus to scan the system and remove it. You can download the automatic removal tool here: http://www.pccaretips.com/blog/best-gui ... wsers.html This should fix it!!

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:56 am#5
Topic Starter

no avatar
Christina

Thanks Tom! I am really grateful. This really fix my problem! Thanks again!

Return to Virus,Trojan,Spyware and Malware Removal