Board index Free online technical support application area Free online technical support application area Help me get rid o search.conduit.com off IE and Chrome

Help me get rid o search.conduit.com off IE and Chrome

Free online technical support application area

Topic Starter

woodruiff

Hi,

Problem description(*Required):

I cannot get rid o search.conduit.com from IE and Chrome. I started a topic here and someone told me to uninstall some software from my machine but I cannot uninstall them. Please help me!

When did it happen(*Required)?

It happened about a week ago.

What did you try to fix it(*Required)?

I use Norton antivirus to scan my computer but can't fix it. It still comes up with search.conduit.com when my Internet Explorer and Chrome opens.

Computer configuration (Right click My Computer on the desktop and find your computer configuration. )

Processor & Memory:6G
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz
Physical memory: 6 GiB

Operating system(*Required):
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

Devices:
C: 136.74 GiB NTFS - 28.90 GiB free
D: 9.77 GiB NTFS - 4.61 GiB free

I've read http://forums.fixtips.org/read-this-before-applying-for-online-tech-support-t5.html before this application. Please help me!

admin Site Admin

Hi,

OK, I will send you a PM, please check it.
My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click : Image

Topic Starter

woodruiff

Thank you so much! I can't believe you guys can fix my problem within 30 minutes! You're really life saver! When I applied for your remote support, I was worried that you are hackers. But I could see clearly what you did on my computer. Very impressive! You really did a great job! My IE and Chrome can work properly now. I will spread my words for you! Thanks again!

admin Site Admin

woodruiff wrote:
Thank you so much! I can't believe you guys can fix my problem within 30 minutes! You're really life saver! When I applied for your remote support, I was worried that you are hackers. But I could see clearly what you did on my computer. Very impressive! You really did a great job! My IE and Chrome can work properly now. I will spread my words for you! Thanks again!

No problem! Have a great day! :D
My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click : Image

Return to Free online technical support application area